Overview of Hostel
The property used to be a tenement house, which was the seat of a boarding-school after the Second World War. In 2000, the building became property of the Polish Society of Youth Properties (PTSM), and was renovated and adapted in a model way by the INTEGER company.
In the same building there is
- Take the direct bus 406 in the direction of -> Dworcowa Street
- From the bus stop go to Train/Bus Station and take the tram no. 8, 9 or 11
and then …
From Train/Bus station -> to Bema Square:
- Take the tram (in front of the Train Station)
- Get off on the fifth stop “Plac Genera?a Józefa Bema”
- Go 200 meters back, across the bridge
- The property “Schronisko na Wyspie” and Hotel Tumski*** are on your right side –
Wyspa S?odowa 10 (orange building)
- Schronisko na Wyspie / Hotel Tumski & Barka Tumska
Ul. Wyspa S?odowa 10.
In Wroclaw, you can stay in the international Property 'On the Island,' situated in the city centre (on the Sodowa Island, with a beautiful view on the river Odra), right next to Ostrw Tumski. The most important places in Wroclaw, like the Old market, Old town, Cathedral, National Museum, Panorama of the Battle of Racawice are within a few-minute walk from the property. Centennial Hall concert hall and the ZOO can be easily reached by tram.
Conditions & Policy
Please Note: Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. Check in from 17.00 Check out before 10.00 Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (VISA, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, AmericanExpress, Diners Club International, JCB). Taxes included. No curfew. Child friendly. Non smoking.